Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Update :-)

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to drop a quick line and say that we are all alive and well!   Bob and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary in December, and also bought a house that month.   I'm a homeowner!   It's fabulous.

Daniel Steven McAllister was born in September and is the cutest baby alive.  He is super sweet and I love him so much.  Jake went to live with his dad in Louisiana for his senior year, and life here in Utah has been good.  The kids love their new little brother and are adjusting to the new house and schools.

Bob and I are getting sealed in the LDS temple next month, and couldn't be happier.   Girls, I know that things happen for a reason.  My life is so blessed.   I am happy to be alive!

12 comments:

  1. You aren't going to believe it, but I was thinking about you today, thinking that we all haven't had an update from Bethany. I am so thrilled that you have found happiness. Love your little baby pic! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving your pictures and the genuine, honest way you have put your story across - you're an inspiration and I am following your journey - awesome work!

      Delete
  2. Wow - I was actually thinking about you recently and wondering what happened with all that was going on. I'm so glad you are happy and things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything is going well for you. Congratulations on the house and your new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've been thinking about you, too! And I am so glad to hear you are doing good. Your baby boy is adorable! Thanks for the post and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Your baby is so adorable and looks like he is happy. :) Congratulations to you and your husband celebrating one year of marriage, buying a new home and for becoming sealed next month. Lots of great things are happening for you. Happy for you. :)

    Mary from NH

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have missed hearing from you soooooooooooo much! Thanks for sharing your new little guy with us - what a cutie. Is there a place to sign up to receive your new blog postings - don't want to miss a word. Tons and tons of hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you have found happiness at last. Congratulations on the new addition to the family. He is adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to hear from you! I loved your blog. I am happy you are so happy and congratulations on your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on becoming home owners and on the new little one. He's adorable! Post more pics please!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad to hear from you. What a sweetie your new addition to the family is! Hope everyone is well and good. Prayers for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful to hear you are doing well and happy. You made it through a hellish time and came out on top. I have wondered, so thank you for letting all us old fans know!

    ReplyDelete